Monday, August 9, 2010

My way of looking at things

I have this play list on my blog, and unless it already started with this song go down to my play list and click "When I look at You" by Miley Cyrus. Now what your probably saying right now is "What the heck is a Miley Cyrus song doing on an adoption blog?" Well in answer to that when you hear the part of the song, "When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore that's when I look at you," Now if you look at it my way instead of looking at it as when I'm lonely I look at my boyfriend (or girlfriend for guys.) I look at it as during this long process of adoption when something goes wrong and I get that feeling of loneliness and I feel like I'm scared that is when I look to God. That's when I look to him for answers. That is what I do any time I'm not sure what to do or say. So at any time when you feel lonely or scared look to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment