Sunday, August 8, 2010

About me

My name is Josh.I am a nearly teen boy who's crazy about adopting. (I get it from my mom...) I have 2 older siblings and 2 younger. You can guess what that makes me.... in the middle. One huge fact about me you should know is that I try to make people laugh but mostly doesn't work. So while reading my blog you will probably hear some bad and I mean bad jokes. My two younger siblings are both adopted. My older younger sibling Gabriela is from Guatemala. My younger, younger sibling is Addisu. He is from Ethiopia. My family is currently adopting my third little sibling Jenny. She is from Eastern Europe. She is the cutest little angel.
From Josh's Album
I mean look at that face. Isn't she the cutest thing ever!!!!! Well that's what you should know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment